New York, New York

Last February I bought a new car in Spartanburg SC just before a relocation to Louisiana. The dealership ran the financing through Wells Fargo Bank, my first and last dealings with Wells Fargo bank.

I'm actually starting refinancing procedures today and can't wait to pay them off. It started with the dealership. They were great but since I was relocating and my tag didn't expire until April, they decided to not license the new car is SC and just change over the existing registration and when I got to Louisiana I would register here. Well...that might have worked if they hadn't taken my registration to change it over to the new vehicle and then mailed the new one to my old address.

So after three times going to the DMV and being turned away, I ordered an original copy of the registration from SC and needed a copy of my title from Wells Fargo Bank. Now mind you, my tag expires on the 29th of April so I had a little over a week to get all this done before I was driving around with an expired tag. So I called Wells Fargo and told them the situation a d request a copy of the title. I was told in no uncertain terms they get thousands of requests for titles everyday and there can be no rush or no one can do anything for me and I needed to sit back and wait my turn.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and was told the supervisor was not in that day. Of Course they weren't that day. So I asked to speak to the supervisor's supervisor and they said they had none. Dumbfounded I asked then who does the supervisor report to and the rep said.

"I don't know." I asked to be transferred to anyone other than him and he put me on hold and that's where I stayed for over twenty minutes until I eventually hung up. I called the dealership and told them what was going on and they tried to get the Wells Fargo Bank rep to help and he agreed and still no title.

So my tag expires in 3 days and I have no title. Thanks Wells Fargo bank for the lack of customer service and lack of interest in helping a new customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Banking Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments