Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 08

In answer to questions —- Wells Fargo sent me a letter a month and a half later after they sold home at auction to tell me that they were no longer considering a redemption/ reinstatement and basically slammed the door in my face. They washed their hands of it all and said I would have to deal with the VA.

Little did I know that the VA took possession of the home the day after auction so Wells Fargo no longer even owned the home and was trying to get me to send them money.

Thank god I never did. I have been to court with VA to appeal eviction and have an attorney preparing to take action against Wells Fargo.

Original review posted by user May 08

Home was put in foreclosure but application for reinstatement/modification was sent in. Was still in negotiation the day of auction and had cash on hand to make past due payment but would not accept it because they claimed underwriters still had not given answer.

Sold house at auction / reverted back to bank on day of auction. Was told to bad but I insisted on arguing case and was put in touch with someone claiming to help save home. Had to reapply and figure increased over $10,000 pre/ post auction. Went thru non stop resending of updated information for almost a month when I received an eviction notice from VA ( was a VA backed loan ) and when I questioned why they said they took possession of home the day after auction and I disputed because I was still in negotiation with Wells Fargo.

VA contacted person I had been dealing with from Wells Fargo and then I get a letter from Wells Fargo ending negotiation. Wells Fargo had no rights to home but led me to believe they would reinstate loan. FYI that is considered against the law called dual tracking and was illegal for them to go thru foreclosure and the sale while in negotiation. Now I am still fighting eviction against VA and have attorney ready to help me set Wells Fargo straight.

Shame on Wells Fargo and what they r putting and 80 yo veteran thru because they are crooked. Shame shame.

Still committing fraud claiming to take care of their customers. They will b taking care of this one for sure before I'm done.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments