I tried to talk to Wells Fargo about working with me to get my auto loan up to date and they were rude and would not answer my questions but just kept asking me when I was going to make my payment.No options were given to me to defer a payment even when questioned about it.

Avoid dealings however possible! They call constantly but will not work with me to resolve. I keep looking to fibd a way to refinance with soneone else!

Do not apply for any loan that is with this company.Complaint after complaint and you will be sorry.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

You owe them the money, what do you expect them to do.

Wells Fargo - Check Deposit Review Wells Fargo "They do not care about the customer or do they follow policy. My husband banks at another bank and every year his mother sends money for our kids for Christmas...." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more