We have had an account with Wells Fargo Financial for several years and paying on time.My husband was on orders last month and we made a mistake.

(I thought he paid, he thought I paid) So, we missed a payment on several bills including Wells Fargo. Once the mistake was noticed I called to request that our late fee be waived due to our previous history of paying on time. All the other creditors agreed with the exception of Wells Fargo. I will definately NEVER do business with this company again.

In fact, I will also try to pay off my balance as quickly as possible as to save myself from paying this company anymore fee's or interest.

The representative was very rude and disrectful.I love how my husband can fight for Wells Fargo Financial's right to perform bad business in America.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

I bet Fells Fargo DIDNT charge you a late fee for every time in the past several years you paid on time.Take note.

But I bet your contract stated that if you were a good customer you would be entitled to a late fee waiver.Better call them back...