I went into Wells Fargo and withdrew money from my account to buy a car.The notary then proceeded to tell me she couldn't notarize the title because the buyer didn't have a account there.

Excuse me , I just withdrew money from your bank and I can't even get a title notarized.

I have been doing business with Wells Fargo for over 20 years and couldn't believe it. Not only do I get free money orders, certified checks, travelers checks and notary services.

They just flat out refused to notarize this document.All I can is Wells Fargo SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Norcross, Georgia, United States #779740

How did you withdraw the money if you had no account? You did claim you withdrew the money to buy a car.

Wells Fargo - Same Check # allowed to post twice Wells Fargo "On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip. I was in..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Wells Fargo/America's Servicing Company: Criminals! Wells Fargo "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..." Read more Wells Fargo - Refinance Review from Maple Heights, Ohio Wells Fargo "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more