Started a refinance process on 9/15.Provided all required documents within days.

WFM made request for additional information which were provide on a timely manner. WFM only reviews file every two weeks and nothing happen in between the time. Talk to the branch manager and did not get anywhere. I have been a Wells Fargo Bank customer for more than 20 years.

WFM currently own my mortgage. The process is the worst for any business.

WFM charged my credit card even before they did the appraisal.I will not refer anyone to this bank and plans to pull out all my business once this matter is resolved one way another.

Review about: Wells Fargo Manager.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Richmond, Michigan, United States #393761

After approved for a mortgage, the company requested a lot of paperwork, all paperwork sent.2 days letter the same person call again asking for all the paperwork because was lost inside the office.

i went thru this process for almost 2.5 months.i was able to closed & now looking for another company to refinance as well will be transfering CC to Chase.

Pennsville, New Jersey, United States #392473

I had the same problem.See my story entitled "Wells Fargo HARP Complaint" on December 7, 2011.

They also charged my credit card 395.00 before the appraisal was even done. Now after four months of waiting, they rejected me and I cannot refinance.

The reason for my rejection is based on something that is completely out of my control and has nothing to do with me.Dealing with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has been one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had.