1.5
Additional Fees

Opened a credit account with them and they never sent any documentation for the first 2 months about when payments were due.We made numerous inquires about the account number and when we would need to make payments.

We were finally able to get the account information and made a payment of considerably more than the minimum. When we finally received a statement from them they had tacked on a late charge! We called to complain about this but were told they never credit those back and it was our fault we didn't make the payment on time.

They claim they sent the bill and it isn't their fault if we didn't get it, keep in mind that when we made previous attempts trying to get the information they claimed they had no way to look up our account unless we had an account number!They have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of liars and deceptive practices and crooked ways. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wells fargo account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Wells Fargo needs to "credit my account for the $26.00 late fee they charged because they never got me the information so i could make a payment" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments