Interest Rate

Trying to secure a 25k truck loan.I have 30k in bank have been with bank 5 years.

My biz did 300k this year.Credit score 768.Everything I have is free and clear biz and personal.I take $800 a week out of CO. for salary. Some 15 year old looking kid as my banker trying for 2 days to get me loan--not 1 time did he EVER give me a call back.When I call him all I get is they are actively reviewing as we speak---BS. Try to get it by sat C.O.B, NOTHING- NO CALL, NO "***" ----NOTHING!

Now I have lost a truck that I could have saved about 10g on.STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Wells Fargo to "start a daycare for your 15 year old employees".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo and wells fargo loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments