Mascoutah, Illinois

I was selling my home on 31 August, my flood insurance was due to renew on the 26th of August. on Aug 16th I put a stop dispersement on the flood insurance since there is a 15 day grace period on paying the flood insurance.

Wells Fargo told me the stop dispersement was placed and the check will not go out. I then called on the 23rd to confirm it was still stopped and they said it was. When I closed on my home, I logged in and I was $1,240 short in my escrow. They sent the f'g check to the insurance company, I was refunded $1,152, however, if this incompetent mfr's would have initially done what I asked I would have gotten my full refund.

I was shorted $87. Every time I call them I am at least on the phone for an hour plus, I have to explain every f'g time! Idiots! I want my $87 back and I want it now!

I'm not the one who f'd up! I did my part very thoroughly.

I will never ever go with wells fargo on anything and I hope no one else does either! I can see why they are in the media right now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Just finally got word after repeating myself for an hour that they will not refund the $87 that they stole from me!