1.3

I have a credit card account with them with promotional terms of no interest. I make my payments to ensure I don't pay interest.

They set it up so that I will pay interest regardless by allocating my payments to different charges. This "provision" was never mentioned so I thought hey maybe I missed it in the small pamphlet or something. I called and spoke to a Rep who hung up on me.

Then called back and spoke to a supervisor who kept harping about what they do and how its justified yet couldn't direct me to where I could find the language of such procedures anywhere. The customer service is horrible and they are basically out to get you and your money no matter what.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Having the same issue when I called about payments. I wanted to know if the website that was texted to me was legitimate and was just treated rudely because I thought the site looked fishy.

I told them about how my money was taken in the past from a phishing attack specifically with wells fargo and now I don't know what I should be doing. If anyone can actually help, 770-826-1496

Wells Fargo Reviews