Long story short, due to an oversight, a missed payment sent us to the land of repo ville.Was able to get it back with full payment in arrears and an additional 300 for the repo fees.

As soon as the acct was reinstated, we turned around and requested the payoff amt which was good til 15 days. I promptly went to the bank and obtained in cashiers check, the full payoff amt. once finished, I sent it to the Santa Ana address as indicated by their company protocol. I have waited patiently for the vehicle title.

Today, a letter was received in the mail indicating monies were received, but acct closure was not possible as their was an outstanding balance of $280. !?!?!? Spent all afternoon on the phone bounced from one department to another and one service rep to another. Nobody seems to know where or why these charges were remaining.

They verified the payoff amount originally given! So here I sit on the phone with yet ANOTHER department. Bottom line is...this s the WORST company/bank I have EVER worked with! The lack of customer service support, knowledge, and retrieval of information is a headache and a half!

This bank is nothing sort of a nightmare and would advise anyone to obtain a loan through other means/company.

But if you should absolutely have to go through them, I suggest quickly turning around and getting another bank to refinance the loan to get out from under Wells Fargo.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments