THIS IS THE WORST BANK EVER!!!!!I WAS A VICTIM OF ONLINE FRAUD.

THEIR RESPONSE TO ME WAS THAT I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM THE MINIUTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS BEGAN. I AM SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO DROP ALL THAT I AM DOING AND CALL YOU. THAT IS YOUR JOB!!! YOU SURE TAKE MONEY OUT OF MU ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH TO MAKE SURE OF THAT.

NOW I OWE THEM OVER $400.00, WHICH I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME.I HATE THIS BANK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE, THEY *** EVERY MONTH AND OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR NOT ON THEIR JOB YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF FRAUD

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

good thing your not a financial adviser, saying your not going to pay money you owe...sounds REAL smart.

The previous post is right, your an ***!!

You screwing your credit and your future trying to act tough with a bank.You might as well go and act tough with the cops, FBI, or IRS for that matter....

oh and before you plan on falling into another fraud scheme check out www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com, its an fbi funded site to attempt to inform those like yourself who cant think twice before handing out their personal information.

wow.if you're dumb enough to fall for online fraud now a days with all of the current information out there and with the media trying to scare you maybe you deserve to be overdrawn.

oh and good luck with not paying wells back. screw over wells fargo and you're not getting a bank account anywhere for at least 7 years. wells fargo is the only bank that will give people with records on chexsystems. good luck trying to find a bank you idot.

so instead of paying back wells fargo for your stupidity you're going to waste money trying to find banks to cash your checks or finding a check cashing place just to pay a fee because you what?cant open an account.