Hubbard, Texas

I have been trying for a year this month to get correction on my car loan.I have faxed copies of where the payment was put onto an account that had already been paid off.

They continually harrass you ,you try to explain it and send or fax paper work showing them it was put on another account and they don't want to here that. They would have to admit they were wrong. I will never make the same mistake again.

This is one place I will never borrow money from again.If I even buy another car and they say Wells Fargo is our lender,I will walk out and not buy my car there.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Burton, Texas, United States #53919

it sounds like its your fault not wells fargo, smart guy

Bispham, England, United Kingdom #51763

I'm with you.I will never do business with them again.

I boght some Lazy Boy furniture because it came with an 18 month SAC. I made payments enough to pay it off in the 18 months. Unfortunately I also used a portion of the "credit line" for other purchases. I made payments enough to pay off the furniture but Wells Fargo applies your payments however they want.

In short they hit me for the finance charges on the furniture.

So the SAC program with them is a bogus scam.DON'T FALL FOR IT.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada Wells Fargo "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..." Read more Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more