Phoenix, Arizona

Lets all join together(thousands of scammed on customers) and stand outside WFHM's Main Offices located around the U.S. cheering at them for however long it takes (besides we're homeless now) for them to "make things right", get all the Media attention we can, file a major Class Action suit, even if we have to represent ourselves(People V/s Wells Fargo Home Mortgage), maybe even make a record, record a song about our Homes being taken away by means of a scam, and no help offered in the U.S.A. Don't get me wrong now, I am a Veteran(U.S.M.C), and I love my Country, but with as many people I have read about with the same WFHM Loan Mod scam not being able to seek positive results in their defense, is something of a serious nature, and is in need of the people, of this Country, to take a stand and make this problem, a situation that will not be tolerated from any business operating in this country we so love, and live, that offers consumer services that can scam away the dreams of home ownership such as dreams of devoted, hard working class people. We should stand until each and every Family, or person is repaid for all their treble damages caused by WFHM"s actions to scam any owner out of their property!!

I have been trying to find an Attorney that is confident enough in themselves and their ability to take on WFHM, since 2002. I suppose maybe Law Schools need some attention in grade ranking, rather than elementary school overall scores. I had one Attorney, Donald Engler, Yuma, Arizona. He didn't go to the Judgement hearing, then asks me: You didn't happen to go to this did you? What did he think, he had all the paperwork. He's supposed to be telling me what to do. I need to file a Malpractice suit against him! Then I was in the process of hiring another,but he wimped out at the last minute, Joseph Didio, Yuma, Arizona. That's okay, he probably would have blown the case anyway, considering he was disbarred sometime in 2008. There was one more, but I'm not going to give his name because he told me straight up at the consultation that Wells Fargo will drag this out and rack up so much in fees neither one of us can afford, and truly he doesn't have the time right now. for such a case.(Probably meant: he wont get paid right now). Also there are no Agencies that truly Govern WFHG Consumer practices. Usually your told: "You can fill out a Complaint form if you like, but we cannot offer you any legal advise, or resolve this matter legally for you." "You will have to seek an Attorney on your own and file Civil suit."

So what options do we have, or who can we turn to? This is when "We The People" need to make the difference.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Loan.

Comments

OWNED RETIREMENT HOME IN MYR. BEACH SC.

PLANNED TO RETIRE THERE. PARTNER AND I SPLIT AND SHE DEFAULTED ON HER HALF OF MORTGAGE. I CARRIED FOR 2 YRS. UNTIL I COULD NOT CARRY ANYMORE.

BEGGED WFHM TO DO MODIFY LOAN. THEY JACKED ME AROUND. THEN HAD TO DEFAULT TO GET THEIR ATTENTION TO DO SHORT SALE. PRESENTED THEM WITH BUYER AND THEY CHANGED THE RULES AND WANTED $5K FROM ME TO GO FORWARD.

MY ATTY. TOLD ME TO WALK AWAY. I DID, THEY TOOK THE HOME AND SHAFTED MY CREDIT AS ONE WOULD EXPECT.

THEY ARE MF'S LIKE ALL THE BIG CORPS. AND THANK YOU OBAMA AS WELL!

#197924

Ive tryed to retain an Attorney! Useless, aren't any confident enough in themselves to battle with Wells Fargo.

It's not a reason that I dont have a case, because I have saved every letter, mortgage statement, bank statement, even have a customer account activity report from wells fargo showing payments recieved. I have paperwork situated in cronological order, along with the Arizona Revised Statues that were violated. It is almost pointless to seek an attorney, especially like the first one I had who calls me to meet with him at his office. Upon arrival he asks me If I happen to show up to the Judgment Hearing?

I said "No" you are supposed to tell me where and what I showup for. So he lost that for me!! I have recently submitted a complaint with the Arizona Attorney Generals Office for Consumer Fraud directly or indirectly affecting State Commerce for consumers within the state of Arizona by deceitful and misleading practices used to obtain real property. So far Wells Fargo has replied back to the Consumer Complaints Manager with information intended to mislead the Attorney Generals Office, with information not consistant with the records I have saved.

I only fear that the Attorney Generals Office will not pursue my case because they may lack a significant amount of complaints from consumers in Arizona related to my complaint. So perhaps, if you file your complaint with your States Attorney Generals Office, and if the other people that have complained here, file their complaint with their Attorney Generals Office; those Attorney Generals can join together in a lawsuit Action against Wells Fargo since they now have the power to enforce State regulations with a National Bank{Cuomo v/s The Clearing House Assc. 557 U.S.____(2009)}.

Submit anyway, They will inquire with whom you have filed a complaint. At the least you will be able to add their reply as documentation for interpretation in your case.

997pitboss

My husband is a veteran too. Wells Fargo foreclosed on us while they said they were working with us.

They sold our house eventhough they said don't worry, we didn't really do that. We have a VA loan and our VA guy told us that Wells Fargo broke the law by not contacting him before they did all this. Now Wells Fargo is saying they are working to reverse the foreclosure, but we still have half of our house in storage. We are living in limbo and don't know what is going to happen.

I have called so many lawyers, but no one will stand up to them.

We don't have big money to fight them but I will not give up. Our military families need to band together!