S, Sao Paulo
1.7
Additional Fees

I want to make a formal complain to Wellsfargo ATM service.

I live abroad in Brazil and receive money on my Wellsfargo account. And withdraw in Brazil at any ATM with Plus tag.

I open the claim 71118150710 on 18th of November cause the ATM machine didn’t provide me the money. Frizzed on the screen saying that was counting the money and didn’t give me any money.

Have a photographic prove that ATM didn’t provide me the money although Wellsfargo considered it took from my account. If you tell me to where send I can send it.

I also have the claim 71201150744 by the same reason, dated from 1st of December.

I tried 5 times to call 1-877-230-8708 without any success. Stay more than 5 minutes listening to music then says my call was missed.

Received an email saying a complete letter was sent to my email. But didn't receive anything.

So should I suit Wellsfargo due stole me money?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Comments

No, the problem is the owner of the ATM machine.

hpresch
@Anonymous

That's not correct. I don't have any relationship with the ATM machine.

Wellsfargo charge's me USD5 for each time I withdraw and it's Wellsfargo that handle the relationship with the ATM machine. So Wellsfargo needs to contact the ATM owner that will count the money and confirm the transaction was not done.