Wells Fargo, I am not sure if they know what personal banking and customer satisfaction really means.Here is the short version without the other countless issues I have been having.

I made a payment on my loan, it was taken from my bank account. No issue there right, well a few days after that they "with out my approval" took another large amount from my not Wells Fargo bank. Now my account is over drawn. I called in the complaint they informed me that I am wrong and to send a letter to them.

I also could not get to speak to a manager.

They do not seem to be worried that what they have done is illegal.Stay away from Wells Fargo Bank they are crooks!

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Wells Fargo - Check Deposit Review Wells Fargo "They do not care about the customer or do they follow policy. My husband banks at another bank and every year his mother sends money for our kids for Christmas...." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more