Accord, New York

Late charges start being added on the 15th of the month and they start calling on the 3rd every month.By 9 am they have called twice.

When I get home at end of day they have called 20 times throughout the day. How can this be financially advantageous to pay people to call nonstop? How can this result in customer satisfaction?

All businesses have been effected by the economic downturn, it doesn't mean we treat our customers as if they are criminals and aren't going to pay their bills.I hate them and will never do business with them in the future.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

sitonit
#281995

people hired to call.guess what its creating jobs.

Send a letter for cease and desist all calls for life of loan or if you have your cell, home and business tele #'s on your mortgage they can call each one.Also to add to that note WF has multiple #'s so when they call guess what wont be on the same #

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #247842

When Student Dies, Should Parents Have to Pay?

When John Roark's 26-year-old daughter Jessica died of cancer last August, he went about the sad task of tending to matters related to her death, including finding a burial plot and tombstone and forwarding her mail.

"I kind of took things over when my daughter passed," said Roark. "Everyone was in disarray."

He eventually had to settle matters with three lenders related to her college student loans, though he had not co-signed for them. Even after sending her death certificate to one lender, Wells Fargo, he says he received three letters a week from the bank to collect about $6,000.

The other two lenders, Sallie Mae and a Missouri student loan company, expressed their sympathy for the death of his daughter when they forgave the loans, said Roark.

"They were pretty understanding and sorry for my loss," he said.

However, he said Wells Fargo was "persistent" in trying to collect his daughter's debts from him.

"It was just a hassle trying to deal with this in the immediacy of her death," he said. "We're trying to grieve and trying to deal with her estate. There were just tons of loans."

Then, during the same week a local television news station was interviewing Roark about his dilemma, he received a call from Wells Fargo: they were forgiving the loan.

One of the largest providers of private student loans, Wells Fargo has a portfolio of $26.4 billion of both...