2 years ago my husband was diagnoised with cancer, we thought we had Death and Disability Ins.on the home we were buying, NOT!

The gal that wrote the paper's up on our home 2 years earlier, was so busy getting ready to go on her free vaction she won from Wells Fargo,(for signing the most sales up), she forgot to add the D&D Ins. in, then when we had to file on the Ins. she said it wasn't available, but it was now, How Convenient(SHE LIED). Now, I am totally disable and I have been turned down for the Disability Ins.

on the Wells Fargo Visa. They said I had to work at least 3 months before filing for my disability?

(Social Security Disability?)

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #44043

How heartless and irresponsible can a BANK or an employee be? I know now not to deal with this kind of Bank, it could have happened to me! I pray that this family has a BIG turn of luck, it looks they need it!!

Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more