WellsFargo Auto Finance in Phonix AZ should not be able to operate as a business.They are the loser things on the earth.

My purchase agreement had someone else's SS# on it which made it invalid. I played for this vehicle for 4 years and then I found out that Wells Fargo pulled my credit without my permission. When I contacted them the rep apologized and said that has been happening a lot there. She also told me to keep the vehicle with me until that matter was settled.

I did not hear a word from for over 4 years. Then they decide to repo it. I contacted Wells Fargo and had dealings with someone named Paula. She was the rudiest most uncaring person ever.

I told her the NC Statute of Limitations had expired which she admitted but she said that was her truck.I looked at that comment as a threat to me.now my son has no vehicle to drive to college and help at hospice.The SHADOW

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

In the future please consider providing the correct information on YOUR contract, statute of limitations or not this seems like you knew that money was owed and also that you did nothing for four years to correct the issue. Sounds like you may want to consider what is legal as well. Hope this helps.