WellsFargo Auto Finance in Phonix AZ should not be able to operate as a business.They are the loser things on the earth.

My purchase agreement had someone else's SS# on it which made it invalid. I played for this vehicle for 4 years and then I found out that Wells Fargo pulled my credit without my permission. When I contacted them the rep apologized and said that has been happening a lot there. She also told me to keep the vehicle with me until that matter was settled.

I did not hear a word from for over 4 years. Then they decide to repo it. I contacted Wells Fargo and had dealings with someone named Paula. She was the rudiest most uncaring person ever.

I told her the NC Statute of Limitations had expired which she admitted but she said that was her truck.I looked at that comment as a threat to me.now my son has no vehicle to drive to college and help at hospice.The SHADOW

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

In the future please consider providing the correct information on YOUR contract, statute of limitations or not this seems like you knew that money was owed and also that you did nothing for four years to correct the issue. Sounds like you may want to consider what is legal as well. Hope this helps.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!! Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more