I have worked there for 13 years as a Manager and let me tell you, they day I quit was the happiest day I had in 13 years!!Do not work there, the District Manager are very uneducated manipulative bastards and they only care about the numbers you can produce or you are out.

Also they are ignorant, they dont have degrees and they should not be put in charge or the organization.

They sleep around with bankers and promote them for higher positions based on sexual favors and not on work merit.Stay away from Wells Fargo, you will regret!

Review about: Wells Fargo Manager.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

nomore2013
Daly City, California, United States #682713

i have ot heard of sexual favors but i quit because of unachievable sales goals. defintiely makes everyone's lives miserable at the retail banking level

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #669858

wow, you must have worked at a branch becuase where i am there is non of that.the employees i work with are awesome and some of the coolest that i know.

i can honestly say im not a fan of the branches.i agree with you that they can def be that way

Whats a matter little baby?Did they not like sleeping with you?

:cry :cry :cry :x :x :x Maybe you need to work on your sexual performance!:x :x :x :x