Scottville, Michigan

This is all I have to say, just a great picture!lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest.

you would think that the banks would be more forgiving, the crash was caused by these banks and now they want more, the public has taken a hit as well, but Wells Fargo is greed over honesty, Wells Fargo Financial will lie and tell you anything to hold you to a loan that most like will not happen, holding on till you crash and then they scoop what's left of you and put a large interest rate on your future loans.Wells Fargo has a tight grip, these guy's are smart with money, not with personal relations, they do not care about you.

Review about: Home Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Submit review

Comments

Smarter now
Reno, Nevada, United States #894008

I will agree.They are very dishonest and will screw the customer for their purposes.

My husband forgot to take his card at a drive up ATM. The customer behind us was a Wells Fargo employee that took the card and began using it consistently for his/her commute to and from the job. This company was more intent on investigating the thief instead of protecting our account. They refused to cancel the card at our expense.

The only way I could stop the bleeding was to cancel all of my account and find a new bank. This bank screwed us, charged us the overdraft cost and screwed Visa who ultimately paid us for the charges, but not the overdrafts.

This bank is very self-serving and should be avoided at all costs.Shame on them big time!!