This is all I have to say, just a great picture!lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest.
you would think that the banks would be more forgiving, the crash was caused by these banks and now they want more, the public has taken a hit as well, but Wells Fargo is greed over honesty, Wells Fargo Financial will lie and tell you anything to hold you to a loan that most like will not happen, holding on till you crash and then they scoop what's left of you and put a large interest rate on your future loans.Wells Fargo has a tight grip, these guy's are smart with money, not with personal relations, they do not care about you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "I purchased from uBid a Philips Home Theater system 7-12-10 and a two year extended warranty through Bankers Warranty Group of Florida. The DVD/CD player stopped working on 9-19-10 and..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."