Wells Fargo Sucks

This is all I have to say, just a great picture!lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest.

you would think that the banks would be more forgiving, the crash was caused by these banks and now they want more, the public has taken a hit as well, but Wells Fargo is greed over honesty, Wells Fargo Financial will lie and tell you anything to hold you to a loan that most like will not happen, holding on till you crash and then they scoop what's left of you and put a large interest rate on your future loans.Wells Fargo has a tight grip, these guy's are smart with money, not with personal relations, they do not care about you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Smarter now

Nov 01, 2014 #894008 Reno, Nevada

I will agree. They are very dishonest and will screw the customer for their purposes. My husband forgot to take his card at a drive up ATM. The customer behind us was a Wells Fargo employee that took the card and began using it consistently for his/her commute to and from the job. This company was more intent on investigating the thief instead of protecting our account. They refused to cancel the card at our expense. The only way I could stop the bleeding was to cancel all of my account and find a new bank. This bank screwed us, charged us the overdraft cost and screwed Visa who ultimately paid us for the charges, but not the overdrafts. This bank is very self-serving and should be avoided at all costs. Shame on them big time!!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.