WF is one of the worst organizations to ask for a loan modification.all proper documents were submitted to include a copy of HAMP guidelines and was denied.

check out websites dealing with loan modification and you will see how ignorant and mean wf is. they act against the law and will do anything to deny a request for loan modification. i know, i am there. loan modifications are designed to reduce interest rates and other relevant home items.

my interest rate is 8.375% on my mortgage and wf can reduce it to 2% under loan modification.but they will not..

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

sitonit
#281993

Wells Fargo might not be your investor.Hamp is gov program.

Wells Fargo doesnt have participate in the gov program if they dont want to.2% "it could be that low" Loan mods are not there to reduce interest rates they are designed to cure delinquency

dulcenegrital

I SUPPORT YOU 100%, THEY HAVE FAILED ME ALSO.BUT IF THEY WANT TO PLAY, I'LL PLAY.

I TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR 7 YEARS. AND IT'S TIME OUT FOR THE PLAYING. I GUESS IT WILL BE SHOW AND TELL.

AND I'M SURE MY PHONE WILL BE RINING OFF THE HOOK, BUT IT'S NO NEED TO CALL THE PARTY IS OVER....:(

wellsfargosucks2011

I meant to say

IF everyone sues them in smalls claims court it will be a nightmare for them.

Imagine 300,000 small cases in a two month period.

We are organizing a mass protest of thousands via small claims court

breech of contract ) HAMP) and violation of consumer protection laws.

rusty24

Wells Fargo IS THE WORST !!

I applied for a Re-Fi 6 months after we bought our house. Our mortgage is through Wells Fargo, they took 7 months to finally deny us the Re-Fi. That's all they had to do was change 3 #'s. They made us go through another apprasial, refused to give us all paper work up front.

I spent many nights on the phone asking is this all you need? , what else do you need ? Every time I was told we are all set. This company is a joke , and they don't care about anyone.

They are too big to care !!