Redding, Connecticut

I went 8 months through the modification process with WF in court.When I was coming to the finish line, having provided all documentation including financials they sold my note and servicing to Kondaur Capital just before my modification was to be setup.

Kondaur Capital will not do modifications they say my only option is foreclosure. They keep pushing a "fresh start" to me and my wife. Now they want pictures of the inside of my house. Why?

What the hells wrong with this.

I don't see anyway out of this mess for this country.Is there any class action suit that I can join?

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Kondaur Capital Corporation is a Toxic Mortgage Waste Landfill!The Co-founders had their hands in Ameriquest Mortgage Company the Giant Predatory Lender look it up.

In some websites it shows that Kondaur is in the same building that Ameriquest occupied. One of the Co-founders of Kondaur is a License Broker for Kondaur and was a license broker for Ameriquest look it up at State of California Department of Real Estate website license search the other Co-Founder of Kondaur was VP at Ameriquest.

They have unclean hands!email me if you are in California and dealing with Kondaur helensegura62@yahoo.com

well kondaur did the same thing to me and my family they bought the house 14days before forclosure. then turned around and sold it while we were in ligation and there was a les pending on the house...get you a real good lawyer dont let them get you like they got us

We are suing kondaur in Utah right now if anyone has more info please email us At KondaurSucks@hotmail.com

#199815

Kondour capital gave us a loan modification and we paid payments for 5 months and then foreclosed without any further notices.

I have a loan with them too, they do not play by any of the rules but it has been hard to get a good lawyer to handle the fight. e mail me if you can help grumpysproduce@hotmail.com

Guy, yes Kondaur has been buying the loans but they are not licensed to service them which is why they can not enter into modification agreements. A law suit would hold up if it is determined that they are in violation of the CPFA, or violating the Cease and Desist order served to them in May 2009.

I have attempted to buy back the note from Kondaur and they have refused to provide a payoff amount. For any persons dealing with Kondaur or any one that has purchased these loans from Kondaur we do not need luck we need very good lawyers.

We have consumers's rights. Geta good lawyer. Find a Fair Credit Law Group in your state.

Laura,

email me so we can talk in depth. My lawyer and I would like to no more about this.

Thanks Ray