I was charged a $10 monthly service fee that I should have never been charged.Wells Fargo uses very broad wording and provides false information to customers on how to waive the monthly service fee in order to generate more business.

Even though I technically met all the requirements listed online and in the information packet for waiving the service fee, I was still charged one. I tried emailing and calling Wells Fargo to resolve the issue and my argument was simply dismissed because my payments do not qualify for fee waiver. If that was the case, then exceptions should be listed. Seeming as how debit card "payments" was the terminology used and I had the qualifying number of payments according to the dictionary definition, a fee should have never been charged.

On top of that, the supervisor I spoke to was very condescending and rude. I am so disappointed not only in how misleading the information I received from Wells Fargo was, but also in the way that I was treated.

I am so fed up with Wells Fargo and their shady business practices.I am truly sorry that I ever opened an account.

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!! Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more