I walked into the CoonRapids,Mn branch to get a 3mos statement..at the time there was only 3 people ahead of me.I waited a rediculous 45min to 1hr and watch the 3 before me and 4 people who came after get service by a Banker.

A woman then walks in and within 5 min she was approach buy the same greeter guy that told me to have a sit..he told her that a Banker was assign to help her. I confronted the guy and explain my wait time..he told me I would be service AFTER her. Irate, I told him how long ive been waiting and what order I should have been was on their list. He still insist I would be hel after the woman.

I hate to pull the RACE card, but I was the only minority in the group that was waiting for a Banker.

The COON RAPIDS branch really needs to be retrain in proper customer service.It was a Horrible experience to be made to feel like a second class citizen.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wells fargo staff from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

dpwish4

Happens.all the time.Racism is still ugly and alive in America.

Especially if you live in some of the so called "nicer" areas. Why when my $ is green I cant go to a clean safe area to do shopping, banking etc....? It really isnt MY fault that some areas are not kept up and that certain ppl believe "we" should stay in " our" areas. Worse.

If you live in a nice area certain ppl assume that you are a visitor.Haters everywhere.