They showed a foreclosure on my credit report, loan was paid on time or ahead every month and paid off early.Thay will not correct problem and even told me I should just get a lawyer to get it fixed.

Filed complaints with BBB, state banking commission, federal consumer finance protection commission and after 3 months no help, Wells Fargo will not return my calls and ignore all consumer laws.

I have 3 different letters from them thanking me for paying the loan off and one from my state where they reported it paid.

Still have not fixed credit report and now I can't buy a new house even with $100,000 down payment.Stay away from these people they don't care about their customers and feel they are above the law.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

They did the same thing to me.My credit report showed a foreclosure.

There wasn't one and I still owned the home.It took them months to correct it, but by then I was denied a mortgage with another bank based on that false information.

brewcrewguy
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #608636

What particular evidence did you submit to support your claim?Have you issued a Qualified Written Request to apply pressure on Wells Fargo?

There is a lot more you can do to get this matter resolved.Feel free to call our office at 877.297.7011 or visit www.Fresh-Start.co

Why not just dispute it with the credit reporting agency's?