Wells Fargo has it down pat.I'm glad the government dinged them with a fine.

They know how to bend the rules in order to avoid lowering individual rates, etc. If you apply for modification, there is always One more form needed, or you missed the deadline, etc. or any other excuse. I've had loans for 34 years that was carried by 4 different loan companies due to buy outs, etc.

The day I refinanced was wells fargo was a day I made the biggest mistake of my life.

The loan counselor you work with, will leave and company to be replaced by another without communicating to their replacement.Wells fargo logo of the stage should be a lesson to "get on it and keep on going".

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more