I have been trying to get a SBA loan from Wells Fargo, and for 6 weeks I have been playing phone tag.It seems that they just don't want to lend money to American citizens to help them obtain the American Dream.

One of the first questions I was asked was, "What country was I born in"?, so I answered USA. The guy said well I don't think we can do anything for you at this time, try another department. So I have tried all the SBA departments at Wells Fargo and well still waiting for a call back. I have sent emails about what I am looking for, and have noticed within the last week, they have taken email contact off their website.

Now the only way to contact them is an 800 number that is has so much static on the line, you can't hear the prompts.

I have tried all the other banks and apparently Wells Fargo is the only one who is doing SBA loans.So I don't know what else to do now.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Holly1429
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1301079

I hope you have realized by now that you will never get the SBA or Wells Fargo to help you.We were able to get a SBA loan through Wells Fargo, (which was very small) and you become just a number to them.

We are now a $30mil business and the SBA has been absolutely worthless in helping us advance in business. Please do not become an 8(a) company then the SBA are just compliance officers. They are stone faced and monotone when asking for advise but if they think you are out of compliance they jump into action with such tenacity and love to throw out threats. They deliberately have held 8(a) contract offers from us for absolutely no reason.

I had to get a small business representative from another agency to help me when that didn't work, one of the directors had to get involved.

Keep doing what you are doing.We achieved the American Dream on our own, without the SBA or Wells Fargo!!!