ATM cards are a great way for Wells Fargo Bank to rip off their customers they do not have a policy for protecting their customers from overdrawing their account when using a ATM card.I was charge 210.00 in overdraft fees in which they could do nothing about.I work my butt off to stay afloat in this economy and I didnt appreciate their *** answers.

Its ok, I hope they use the money in good health they need it more than I.

Bank of America has a opt out option no money in the account transaction denied simple.Im doing business with them now.,

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Dont forget that they process the largest transactions first. This causes a larger number of overdraft fees. This is done by design to increase profitability.

I agree.

Over the years I have observed some very predatory policies in place at Wells Fargo and other mortgage lenders.

Don Darryl

Auditor

Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!! Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..." Read more Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada Wells Fargo "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more