I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15.I reached Wells fargo before scheduled time.
There was one more client waiting for banker too. He did not have any appointment with banker. But he was still given first preference over me.
I had to keep on waiting even if I had an appointment.Please abolish the appointment system if you are not gonna follow it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I purchased a JELD-WEN fiberglass exterior front door from Bay Area Molding & Door which installed the door for me in July 2013. The main reason why I chose..."
- "I bought a bike on 8/21/2015 and took delivery on 8/22/2015 from ***'s store at Fremont ,CA . But I ask for the return policy. then the sales guy named..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."