I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15.I reached Wells fargo before scheduled time.

There was one more client waiting for banker too. He did not have any appointment with banker. But he was still given first preference over me.

I had to keep on waiting even if I had an appointment.Please abolish the appointment system if you are not gonna follow it.

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Submit review

Comments

aleksey

You might want to take a look at the line under the Date/Time line.It states the Duration.

So your appointment was for 4:30PM until 5:30PM. Naturally you missed your other 5:15PM appointment because you double booked. If you arrive early for an appointment they will hold you until your time and then serve you as the next in line.

Since the single person without appointment was there and you had one he was ahead of you.There was no problem in order.

TD BANK = RE.NOVATE CREDIT SERVICE = BAD SERVICE = ROBBERING Td Bank "RE.NOVATE is a "credit service" that TD BANK has. One more, as per I realize reading the posts below, to STOLE our money. One day, we decide tobuy some patio..." Read more Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more Ally Bank - Maximum Excess charge Ally Bank "I have had many leases over the last 10 years with Ally and never had a turn in problem until this last vehicle. My vehicle had a tiny chip int..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more