Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15.I reached Wells fargo before scheduled time.

There was one more client waiting for banker too. He did not have any appointment with banker. But he was still given first preference over me.

I had to keep on waiting even if I had an appointment.Please abolish the appointment system if you are not gonna follow it.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

aleksey
Coventry, Rhode Island, United States #1245003

You might want to take a look at the line under the Date/Time line.It states the Duration.

So your appointment was for 4:30PM until 5:30PM. Naturally you missed your other 5:15PM appointment because you double booked. If you arrive early for an appointment they will hold you until your time and then serve you as the next in line.

Since the single person without appointment was there and you had one he was ahead of you.There was no problem in order.