Wells Fargo representative arrogantly insisted there was no problem when the bank's automated phone number repeatedly sent me to the wrong information.It was a strange situation that was made worse by Brian's tone of voice that there was no problem.

I finally decided to get help at another time. It would be great if Wells Fargo would listen to complaints and then investigate to determine if there IS a bad employee on their phones. Especially in this economic climate, it could cost them alot if they don't. Oh well, not my problem.

Yay!

That is all.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category Wells Fargo "I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15. I reached Wells fargo before scheduled..." Read more Wells Fargo - Refinance Review from Maple Heights, Ohio Wells Fargo "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..." Read more Wells Fargo/America's Servicing Company: Criminals! Wells Fargo "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..." Read more Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more