Wells Fargo got my wife to refinance my car without me being present or getting a signature from me.the Department of licensing sent us the car title and now they want me to sign it over to them again to make the car only in my wife's name.

I never gave them permission to do so. I am wondering if I should stop paying for the car loan that is now only in my wife name. the new refinance term is again 60 months, which did lower the payment by 100 dollars but I only owed 39 payments so by the time I pay off the car I will end up paying a lot more.

Can they legally do that?any comments to cguillen@wsu.edu

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan Refinance.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!! Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..." Read more Wells Fargo - Check Deposit Review Wells Fargo "They do not care about the customer or do they follow policy. My husband banks at another bank and every year his mother sends money for our kids for Christmas...." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Wells Fargo - Customer Care Review Wells Fargo "I've been on hold for over 30 mins ! Now almost a hour !! Just to talk to someone ? What kind of bank is this I'm totally going to..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more