Elmwood, Wisconsin

Wells Fargo is a Predatory Mortgage Lender and I have proof.OCC, another program paid by "we, the screwed people.".

OCC is suppose to regulate the banks, yet proof and persistence, gets me no where. Last week, before Christmas, Wells Fargo Presidential Office had an associate call me, who wanted to know what I wanted. I told her nothing, just please adjust our mortgage payments. Yesterday, Wells Fargo sent a letter, explaining they cannot help us.

We do not make enough money to cover their fraudulent loan. PS. Obama wasn't the only one to bail banks out.

George Bush did too.I want Wells to pay for my trip back from ***,were we have been since August 31, 2007

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

We found the story about your mortgage bank experiences very compelling and informative to our goals and would like to include it on our site. We are piloting a new website, You Bank Did What.com, a community portal focusing on all aspects of the current mortgage banking crisis. We invite you to send your story to:

frankiekfoster@gmail.com

Website Moderator

They loaned me 502,000.00, on my application that clearly informed them I made 7,000.00 per year.I have the preditory story to end all preditory stories.

I need help. I am autistic. I struggle just to barely use computer..Ny times, wash. Post, a reporter, Opera?

who wants this story to end aLL PREDITORY LENDING STORIES. i KEEP FINDING OCC REPORTS AND STRUGGLE TO CONTACT ATTORNEYS GENERAL S TO HELP ME.

i AM AT LIBRARY NOW.mY PHONE IS 276 628 1243

i AM AT LIBRARY NOW.mY PHONE IS 276 628 1243

If you would like to learn how to fight the fraud the may have committed in your mortgage documents, please go to endlessfrauddetection.com and see what they have to offer. If you like what you see contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com I have audits from them and the SEC pool audit is so damning my attorney says it's a slam dunk.