Wells Fargo is out of control.After getting all that bail out money they are as unprofessional and wasteful as ever.

They are literally playing mind games with our Mortgage.

Putting us into foreclosure even when we are not behind or late with our payments...recently they even SENT BACK $3000.00 of payments that were made on time and put us in foreclosure.

I have written to the White House and emailed them every day and will continue to do so until I get the answer that they are going to do something about it.Please if youve been treated this way, or worse by Wells Fargo email the White House every day until they do something.

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

WElls fargo practices PSYCHIC MIND CONTROL PROGRAM THAT PRACTICES PSYCHIC IDENTITY THEFT ESPECIALLY OUT OF OREGON AND ASHLAND.

HOW COME THEY USED TO HAVE BRANCHES ON THE EAST COAST AND THEN THEY SHUT THEM ALL DOWN, AND IF YOU ASK ABOUT THEM THEY TELL YOU THEY NEVER EXISTED???? bECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING GAMES AND A MIND CONTROL PROGRAM.

Contrary to what some believe, Wells fargo did indeed accept some of the Federal bailout money.They will, when confronted with this fact, admit to it, but defend this action with, "we didn't need it and have paid it back".

If they didnt need it, why take it? Their customer service has gotten drastically worse in the last 12 months. I suspect a forensic accountant would have a hayday checking their books.

I, as have many of my family, taken the proactive action of leaving this bank.If enough people take this action maybe the people making the mandates will wake up and correct their behavior.

Wells Fargo didnt accept any bailout money... But i did go searching for Wells Fargo complaints because i am severly unhappy with them...Ill post a new complaint rather than rant on your

I know what you mean.

Example before getting bailout money, Wells Fargo invested in sub-standard housing projects to house homeless individuals on "skid row". They made minimal improvements enough to make additional monies from their illegal enterprises that they fund.

I would say press charges. If you are doing exactly as the contract states that you signed with the company they have no reason to evict you.