I made a deal with a man who was selling his 59 chevy.The deal was the first one at his door come Monday morning at 10:00 April 19 got the car.

I tried to get the money from the WF in Oroville CA over the weekend but it was closed due to a remodel project. I was told they would be open for business Monday morning at 9:00. That would work because the car being sold was only about 20 miles away and I could get the cash and be there in time, I was offering a few hundred more than the asking price so I figured with a phone call and more cash in hand the seller would wait. The car was leaving as I drove up.

Thanks Wells Fargo....a bank without any money.....Get real.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Reserve, Louisiana, United States #340589

You could have gone to the Wachovia Bank over the weekend to get your cash, as they did have a plan in place to help Wells Fargo customers during the remodel. And if the chevy was that important to you, you could have drove 20 mins to chico, where there are two in-stores that are open the entire weekend.

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more Wells Fargo - Same Check # allowed to post twice Wells Fargo "On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip. I was in..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more