Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I WAS A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT AND THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME.INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THEIR LOYAL CUSTOMER, THEY FROZE MY ACCOUNT, KEPT MY MONEY AND THEN TOLD ME IT WOULD BE A WEEK BEFORE I COULD HAVE MY OWN MONEY.

THEY ARE COUNTING ON PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO GET AN ATTORNEY, OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE IT IS NOT LEGAL FOR A BANK TO KEEP MY MONEY, AND THEY DID NOT HELP ME FIND OUT WHO VIOLATED MY IDENTITY. (NEITHER DID THE POLICE)

MOREOVER, THE LADIES AND DISTRICT MANAGER AT THE BANK LAUGHED ABOUT HOW MUCH IDENTITY THEFT OCCURS.

TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.I WILL NEVER BACK WITH THEM AGAIN.

SA wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was business and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo and wells fargo customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada Wells Fargo "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Wells Fargo/America's Servicing Company: Criminals! Wells Fargo "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more