I got pre-approved from Wells Fargo. I was suppose to close on 11/15/12. My loan specialist was out of country before closing date. She handed in my case to another specialist. Before she left, she said "all set except one document which is insurance. I shoot an email and called to the manager(Regina)and specialist(Robin) on 11/13/12. I got a call from Manager but Robin never replied email. Robin asked my tax return. I already handed in to another specialist before she left. She couldn't find the docs from another specialist desk. I sent it to Robin. Next day, she asked same docs again with CPA letter. On closing day. I called them and ask what was happening. They said Underwriter was reviewing your docs.

As a result. Couldn't close because I didn't have a loan. I called my real estate agent who said "Loan specialist guarantee the loan."

I can not get my deposit back because deal was expired. If loan specialist extend the closing date, I could get a deposit.

Wells Fargo Mortgage.- Owings Mill Brance

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

nikalseyn
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #571747

In my experience, when people call themselves a "specialist" you had better be very careful and leery of trusting them to do a good job for you. You will probably have to get someone higher up in the food chain at Wells Fargo to help you. Good luck.