Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Mar 07

My housing counselor informed me this was predatory lending. I was not grossing 3,000 a month and somehow they boosted it up to their standards. Wells Fargo needs to fest up to their wrong.

Original review posted by user Mar 07

Wells Fargo Suck and they are crooks...i will never and will never ever refer anyone to this bank. There should be a special team to go in and scrutize them they won't look at my application for a modification..as they tricked me into a loan they knew I couldnt afford no one ever told me about how much my monthly mortgage payments would be until settlement.

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Who in the world gets all the way through a home purchase without knowing your payment amount? There has to be more to this story.

to Anonymous #1451537

And yes there is more to the story...but you will not know..

to Anonymous #1451540

When crooks do sneaky stuff that's what happens and for ur information I have another friend that was not told by Wells Fargo what their monthly mortgage would be until settlement. If you have never experienced this you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY NOW TAKE THAT..

to Anonymous #1451546

U must be an employee and I really do not care if you are. I am going to speak the Truth.

Wells Fargo has been denying me the opportunity to apply for a modification. They need to be SHUT COMPLETELY DOWN..