Re-appearing fees from Wells Fargo

I have had an unresolved problem with Wells Fargo in regards to my mortgage, which I have been trying to resolve with them for several months. My statements are and have always been set as "online only" in order to avoid their $10 fee to make a payment if you receive statements in the mail. I have not received a statement in the mail for years, nor have I changed my preference to receive them. However, each month, like clock-work my preferences are changed (magically) without my knowledge to show "mail". I have called and emailed them multiple times and they say they will "fix" it but it happens again each month. Now, I have ALWAYS paid on time and while I can afford the $10 fee each month (which is not in my contract that I reviewed prior to signing) it is the principle that I refuse to pay my mortgage company so that I can pay them especially because they claim that I am changing my billing preferences each month -- what kind of *** would do that? In my opinion this is just a method for them to get more money out of me and I refuse to be a victim of their dirty game -- buyer beware. Oh and they reported to the wrong credit bureau for the first few months although I told the rep at signing that my SSN was wrong and they supposedly "fixed it" not to mention the poor customer service whenever I have called with a question... and their internet customer service is worse because they use such poor grammar in their replies....ugh. Don't finance with Wells Fargo, it's just not worth the frustration.

Why not start doing as many other disgruntled WELLS FARGO customers are doing. We know this is a little thing, but think of ONE MILLION doing it.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily.

But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill. I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month.

I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE. Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates!

A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

Wells Fargo - Fraud stealing ruined credit scrore and much more

preapproved VA lone falseid resulted in loss of lone stolen escrow and county tax payments and earnest money . Late payment after late payment penalty even after being overnighted requiring signature . Loss payments resulting in having to make double payments ! On Xmas of 2006 Wells Fargo informed me by letter that my house payment had not been made and they were about to start foreclosure if I did not make the payment right away . I had overnight ed this payment requiring signature of which I have copies . But Wells Fargo insist they did not receive the payment and this happened more than once . I have keep ed records of all transactions . Wells Fargo has ruined my credit and its still going on . The date of this writing is 7/14/08 .I need helpppp !!!!!

they cant start fc if you have missed just one payment! and if this "keeps happening", then why dont you send your payments via another method?

Option One & Wells Fargo litigation

Unfortunately my story is not unlike many others. I file this complaint because without consumers standing together against injustice we will never be heard. In 2006 I took out a loan with a Option One mortgage company and after a substantial job loss got behind on payments. The bank foreclosed and evicted me. What I found out next is absolutely mind blowing. In short Wells Fargo Bank foreclosed and they did not own loan. Now before all of you email me to explain how mortgages are sold and re-sold let me save you some time. I am very well informed on the foreclosure process and know exactly what laws must be followed when large banks buy and sell loans. I understand what assignments must be made when those loans are sold. I also understand what documents and due process are required before foreclosure can commence. What I have learned over the last 6 months is truly disturbing. This is what I have learned. Loans are bought and sold all the time; in fact almost all of sub prime loans are sold. Banks are required to execute assignments when they sell loans informing not only the borrower of the change of ownership but more importantly for auditing purposes and to give the new bank legal ownership of the loan. A fifth grader can understand this. It’s the same thing with a car title. It indicates that a sale has transacted. Wells Fargo never executed an assignment! Giving them no legal ownership of the loan. This in itself is only a minor problem. After all even banks can have paperwork errors. What’s to stop them from executing the assignment and starting foreclosure again with legal backing? This. The banks don’t know who owns the loan. After researching this matter diligently I have found out that big banks are (newsflash!) greedy and dishonest. Imagine that! (sarcasm intended). They choose not to execute assignments because it ties their hands and won’t allow them to manipulate the system. An assignment is a legal binding document and banks don’t like to be bound. Also, there has been a huge lie perpetrated on the American public as these banks all claim they own the loan when only one bank in fact does. For instance, you take out a 200K loan, its sold 4 times, assigned 0 times. 4 banks claim they own it and now a 200k loan has turned into 800K of assets! Hence the reason the notional value of OTC’s and mortgage backed certificates is now estimated at 1.54 quadrillion dollars. And banks like bear and sterns are going out of business because they are insolvent! People, the money doesn’t exist! I have stumbled onto this and am in the fight of my life. I have filed a federal civil action against my bank, the public trustee and several lawyers. I am very angry with the local public trustee because they know the law and willingly do not follow it. In a Colorado foreclosure when the original bank on the deed of trust and note is not the foreclosing entity an executed assignment is a required document before the trustee can foreclose. (CS 38.38.101) My bank did not present this and the public trustee foreclosed anyway! What’s scary is I believe that most sub prime loans are like this and in the end it will be the hard working people of America that pay the ultimate price for these bankers greed. I post this because I need your help. One person is not going to change the system, only Americans standing together as one will bring attention to this matter. Please email me if you have any resources or would like to join the fight. I am currently working on starting a class action and looking to consumers who are being foreclosed on or already have been foreclosed on to stand up and demand their rights. If you would like to see the federal action please contact me. Thank you.

I have been dealing with Wells Fargo Bank for years and they do not consider anyone on disability as important not to charge *** fees like little receipts on an ATM machine every time you want verification on your balance. They charge $1.00 for every receipt you get.

They also have to have too many claims # for the same disputes. I wasted my time and health to get complaint to FTC and FDIC with consumer credit governments and want money for damages from WFB. After I filed these complaints,then WFB online services contacts me by email being concerned about my claims I have recently filed with them and complained to the authorities. What a bunch of jerks WFB is!!

I want to join an Class Action Suit and have contacted Mr Harris for this purpose. Lets get WFB.

:eek :? :( Wells Fargo is steeling my money!

I have been charged overdraft fees for no reason. Two times this month they have transferred funds to my checking for items pending. I also had deposits pending.

One of the deposits was cash and they still have transferred money to my account and after their 153.00 transfer my ending balance for the day was 304.67. Totally unnecessary fees.

Is there an email you can post so I can send you my email? I don't want to make my email public online because it uses my name.. I would like to be part of the class action if possible against Wells Fargo.

As I type this comment I am worried because I don't know what to do. WellS Fargo I thought was working to help me out.They were suppose to have me in a program, instead things got worse. All of the promises that they made was a total loss. I was steadily trying to pay what the program had me paying and still at the end I lost out. Then I heard about the NACA program, this is also a dead end. If I don't find someone that is HONEST enough to help me, I am sure I will loose my house. I am seeking help from everywhere and no one can tell me anything. I just happened to be reading trying to find some information and I saw this. CAN ANYONE help me or tell me what to do. I have the paperwork that WELLS FARGO had me to gather, the NACA had me gathering information. Please someone tell me how to get some help.

Thanks and waiting for information.

N.M., Birmingham, Alabama

I want to get involved. I have a similiar situation where we have been ignored.

The bank refuses to work with us and all they manage to do is talk in circles.

We even enlisted the help of NACA, the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (www.naca.com), and even NACA could not get a response from them. Please email me: mugzi81@yahoo.com

#19145

To make my very long story short, am having a very similar problem. Wells Fargo entered into a forebearance agreement and then sent my payment under that agreement back because it was not certified funds.

No place in the agreement indicated certified funds were required but I offered to send a bank check. Well, they would not let me do that because my forebearance agreement was in default due to nonpayment!!!! I had to enter into another forebearance agreement. Under that agreement I send a bank check and in conversation with a CSR to confirm the check arrived I am told that yes it was but that I do not have to send bank checks, a personal check will be fine!!!

Then, a few days later, I get a call from Wells Fargo that my payment (the one I was just told was received) had not been received and that if they did not receive payment, my house was going to foreclosure in a week. I sent proof of payment AND electronically sent another payment (so now I have paid one month ahead) so that I can avoid the sale of the condo. Wells Fargo acknowledged the payment but sold the house anyway!!!!

I am now in litigation with them over it. Has anyone else had a similar experience and I would love to know how you are dealing with it and is there anyone who managed to get it resolved?

View more comments (5)
Loss
Because of an emergency I fell behind on my credit card payment. I was 10 days behind, told the company what date I was going to pay, the date my Social Security payment arrives. They did not listen and laughed and told me they would call me every day. They called me...

John G. Stumpf, C.E.O Wells Fargo

1090 Chestnut St, Apt 12

San Francisco, CA 94109-1230

HOME PHONE # (415) 346-8543

Call John at home and tell him that you don’t like frivolous phone call from Wells Fargo. If enough people call him at home he might start to understand!

Turn about is far play

Wells Fargo - MORTGAGE DISASTER

I have an adjustable mortgage. The value of my home has dropped 27% based on comparable properties in my tract. Wells Fargo/ASC has claimed to work with me but they just yank your chain. My rate is now at 9.95% and we cannot continue to do this. It seems to me that with all the losses the banks should be willing to work with homeowners, adjust their rate and market value and get them back on the right track, instead of ripping their houses out from under them. My credit used to be above average and now I have less than 500. This doesn't just affect me, it has affected my marriage and my 13 year old twins. Where are the answers?? And yes, I have to file bankruptcy.

Pending Class Action with Wells Fargo contact Miles Brascher

MEB101331@AOL.COM

He is an Attorney looking over the cases

i would get out of asc's clutches fast!

they are no good!

the feds should be after them soon with all these mortgage predatory "crack downs"

avoid them like the plague!!!

they have rude customer service.

Although it is truly a tragedy when our homes are taken, I feel we only have our selves to blame. What did you expect an adjustable rate mortgage to do?

It adjusts. Unless the bank tricked you into getting a adjustable rate loan instead of a fixed, how can you hold them responsible? Do I work for a bank? NO.

Do I like wells fargo? Defiantly NOT.

however they are simply doing what they said they would do if you picked this kind of loan. Are we so unable to take responsibility for our actions?

i am in the same situation. I have been trying to do a loan modification since December 07 with ASC and still nothing has been accomplished.

There are so many different reps that answer one person tells you one thing and the next day someone else tells you different. My rate was @ 7% and it is now at 10% big differnece and its going to adjust again i July. I am sick and tired of this mortgate company yanking my chain too!!! :( I ask to speak to upper management and all of a sudden nobody is available.

Who can we really depend on for help,"NO ONE".

ASC sends me letters telling me to contact my local HUD agency i did that and still no response. WE NEED HONEST, RELIABLE HELP!!

View more comments (3)
ID
#119697 Review #119697 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wells Fargo Mortgage
We moved to GA back in Oct of 2007 from KS. We had a home in KS, that we had been payin on for 7 years. Just this last year of 07 did Wells Fargo decide to start raising our payments about every 2 months. By the time we left to come to GA, our payments were up to 532....
Lisa G

Hey Bob you are wrong.We also have Wells Fargo as a lender.And no they won't help you.They raised our payment almost $300 dollars to pay escrow which we never asked for.Then when we tried to get them to help redo the intrested on the loan to lower the payments they did the samething as they did to the person above.Not one department knew what the other department was doing.It is a disgrace when Wells Fargo takes millions of tax payers money,and then doesn't wanna help the people who they should be helping.

Loss
I TRADED IN MY 5.25 NEG AM LOAN FOR A 8.53% LOAN WITH WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL BANK...WHAT A *** I WAS!!!...THEY PAID OFF SOME DEBT, BUT CHARGED ME 28,000 IN LOAN FEES, AND DOUBLED MY PAYMENT. THEY APPROVED THE LOAN KNOWING I COULDN'T MAKE THE PAYMENTS DURING THE...

Craig, I guess this is what WellsFargo does to military indiv cause they have a lot of military accounts. My son had the same problems.

After having vehicle and paying for 4 years, he still owes 17,000 for orig 19K. Then we tried to get a payoff, non for 3 years. Drop lien and then repo/stole vehicle after 2 years no contact. U 2 should write a complaint 2 Federal Trade Commission.

May enough complaints and they will do something. (Maybe wishful thinking).

Wells Fargo Mortgage
WELLS FARGO, dba, AMERICAS SERVICING COMPANY TURNING THE AMERICAN DREAM INTO A NATIONWIDE NIGHTMARE In November 2007, Wells Fargo d.b.a. American Servicing Company (ASC) decided to escrow on my mortgage loan. For no reason. My taxes and insurance were always paid on...

A lot of people considered their home (and what used to be) their acquity as their saving and retirement investment. Why would you question that Caveat Emptor?

After all, for MOST people that is the biggest investment they ever make.

Unfortunately, now that home prices have nose dived, many people have a big liability (their home) instead of a live in nest egg.