4.0

I was harassed by a bank manager today in the 23 Snyder Ave branch in Philadelphia Pa.I have never had a manager come up to me and threatened my space.

I went into the branch after speaking with a customer service representative to get my credit limit on my debit card lifted which some banks do but instead of having it explained me in a reasonable way the bank manager was rude. I really believe this bank manager is prejudice because he never explained anything to me. He assumed that because I was black I would not understand the rationale behind why my transaction could not be completed. I decided to withdraw my money out of the bank and the manager a white male followed me to the tellers' desk and invaded my personal space.

I feel so overwhelmed that racism is still a major issue that people can't resolve within themselves.I will definitely make sure I push through and have something done about this issue.

shakylpn wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo and wells fargo manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments