2.8K views

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

If you have a problem with Wells Fargo or any other national bank, you can make a formal complaint here. The bank will listen to you after you do this. They do not like to get these kinds of complaints. As a matter of fact if they get too many they could be in for big problems. I would suggest that you make a formal complaint to the Comptroller of the Currency.

1-800-613-6743

Customer Assistance Group

1301 McKinney Street

Suite 3450

Houston, TX 77010

FAX: 713-336-4301

You can also go to your Attorney General of your state.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1238214

My mothers house was refinanced without permission. What do I do?

I normally don't do this, but today I was at the WellsFargo bank (branch 4648 Mission St., San Francisco, CA) and the person "helping" Antonio, the customers in line was the most rude and offensive perso. First of all I am a customer...I am 8 1/2 months pregnant..I waited patipatently in line for 10 min...I went up to the teller...my sister needed to verify check, which we did, but they helper made us get in line again for another 20-30 min...

With all these complaints and yet I see no respond back to any of these comments. This website is just a cover up for all the flaws that Wells fargo has.

I was approached about obtaining a secured credit card while banking at my local branch.No, I did not inquire about the card, I was only making a checking deposit.

The card wasn't even to me yet when I decided not to obtain it. In the local branch, I was told that it was already being processed and that I should call to cancel as soon as I received it. I did so, never activating the card and at the very end of the conversation (well past the process of closing the card) I asked about the funds for security being deposited back into my account. I was very upset when the girl on the line said that it would take 30-60 days to receive my "security" on a card I'd tried to cancel from the beginning.

It has now been 60 days since the funds were taken from my account so I called again. Today, I find out that the first girl never closed the account????? Another 30-60 days??? There was absolutely ..

ABSOLUTELY no doubt that we were well past the closing of the account when I became upset about the time involved in receiving my secured funds. (Do you agree? Yes. You can never get another secured card ..

no problem.. way past the point of agreeing to the closure of that credit card..WAY) I honestly believe that the first "representative" maliciously failed to close the account. In fact, when I started the phone process today, the first person said there was no such account number (card number). Yes, I was very upset since I tried from the beginning...

I should NOT have to wait another 30-60 days for my funds to be returned to me.

I was ask to leave the Wells Fargo bank on Henderson road in King of Prussia Pa .by the manager.

Because I refuse to applied for one of their credit card . I was also ask to close my seven year old account and don't come back .

All because I got upset with the bank teller who keep trying to push me to applied for their new credit card .There's branch has the rudest and worse people working.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #940476

I'm standing ...for over 40 min ...on the 3rd of the month ...In the Wells Fargo lobby, on Northern/55th ave ish while only 3 tellers are on duty!REALLY??

While people who have disabilities, time restraints ..*** ... LIVES in general, wait needlessly, as the branch manager nonchalantly explains to me, the reason for the wait is.. that people were promoted.. My question in return..

You did not know that in advance??This is ridiculous I plan on closing the account never to return!

to Anonymous #980842

yes the Wells -Fargo in Henderson Road in King of Prussia sucks especially the big tall manager . How they take your money and then treat people like garbage

Rialto, California, United States #759203

wells fargo has been a problem from day one with me I open a account as to do business as a small company and then they tell me my atm card can only take out 300 hundreds dollars a day that's my limted what the *** if want take out 600 dollars I have to wait the next day then the posting money time is a joke we are in the computer age but they are still back in the horse and cow boy rider zone this bank has the slowest computer system if that's what they are using this bank need to come up to 2013 not 1889 *** ther car faster then ther service must be a two year old running wells fargo i want to take my money and move but the broker that i deal with wants me to use this bank cause he next door and can depost it easy for him but living *** for me .

I have been trying to close an account for almost 3 weeks now.It's been a headache and I feel like they are keeping me trapped, trying to pay them fees each and every time.

I opened up a new checking account with them and wanted them to close the old one. Instead of issuing me a temporary card, I was told that they could link my current debit card to the new account. My old account I wanted to close had one pending charge so I was told to call them back the next day and have them close it over the phone. Sounds easy right?

Well, after that bank visit, I made 3 purchases. A couple of days later, those charges were posted to my new account like they should have been. My husband goes into a branch to close the old checking and they say that I have pending charges which were the purchases I made that day. I am looking at the screen on my laptop as I am on the phone with my husband, and they are telling him that is not what they see.

Apparently, what my online account was showing me at home, wasn't what they seen on their screen? Hmm. They could not explain it and said to come back on Monday and get it sorted out. On Monday, I check the accounts online and all the sudden the charges that were showing up as posted to my new account, were not posted to the old account that we've been wanting to close!

WHAT THE ***?!? What kind of phuckery is this??? Husband goes back to the branch and they managed to fix it to where we will not be charged the NSF...

I swear, WFB has some evil little trolls posting those transactions to wherever the *** they feel like it.

They will tell you anything to throw you off so they can justify their shady activities.Burn in *** WF.

Grants, New Mexico, United States #755788

The.wells fargo in grants nm is by far thr worst servicr iv ever had.

the employees are not only slow but rude. iv waited in line for ovr 20 min not a word spoke to me or apoligized for wait. worst of all the people watchin over them do nothin to help but jus sit n watch the line grow bigger. its no wonder the job turn over is so high hete.

pathetic!!!!

I will tell all about the bad service.Get a serious handle on this before u lisr valed customerss!!!