Update by user Dec 14, 2011

I called the newspaper and there is a person that helps out people who have these kinds of problems.He called them and within a week all was straightened out.

That being said, yesterday started a whole new set of Wells Fargo problems with another of my seven accounts.If I could switch everything to another bank I would.

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2011

I was in the middle of a WF to WF refinance when, due to a Wells Fargo mistake (different complaint) I had to get a high-risk insurance company that took $2495.00 from my escrow account.I tried to tell them this might be an issue with the refi, but no one would listen.

I cancelled the insurance and they sent money back, but WF cannot find it. They are telling me I OWE THEM and my new mortgage payment has gone up. I've contacted everyone I can and no one can help.

I am now going to the Department of Banking and the media.I am extremely irate.

Review about: Wells Fargo Refinance.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more