Wells Fargo lost 2 checks I deposited in my account and then told me I had to prove to them that they ever had the checks.They overdrew my accout by more than 500 dollars and are charging me 35 dollars every day it is overdrawn.

It doesn't mean any thing to the bank that you have a receipt for a deposit.

The manager told me they never had the checks.If they have a teller who gives receipts when you just give a deposit slip and no dash or checks with that deposit slip then WELLS FARGO NEEDS TO SHUT THE DOORS AND GET OUT OF THE BANKING BUSINESS.

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Check the account number on your receipt, since this is sometimes the cause of the checks deposited to the wrong account.

Wells Fargo - Customer Care Review Wells Fargo "I've been on hold for over 30 mins ! Now almost a hour !! Just to talk to someone ? What kind of bank is this I'm totally going to..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more