4.0
Interest Rate

I had a claim for 84.99.I had the.

Claim department call me. At the time i had a temporary reimbursement of the money. The person that called me said that they had to wait untill the investigation was over.

Their was a lack of understanding from our conversation then she put me on hold.When she came back caught an attitude and dismissed my claim.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo wells fargo loan modification for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

This company should be closed down they put a negative report on my credit that my house is current on foreclosure and is incorrect never removed it I mailed and fax paperwork damaging me from getting other loans. It quick for them to demage your reputation but takes forever to erase it.