Everyone who is having the modification nightmare with Wells Fargo needs to file a complaint with their states Attorney General.If we all who are having the same problems get together & enough people complain maybe someone will take notice.

Do it today, don't wait. It only takes a few minutes. It might save your home. Even if your problem is with another bank or mortgage company file a complaint.

We need to be heard. Don't just sit back & let them win.

What are they going to do with all the houses they foreclose on anyways?Stand up & be counted.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

WELLS FARGO LOAN MODIFIFICATION HAS TRIED EVERYTHING BUT SEND ME TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TO GET THIS LOAN ALSO IF YOU CALL THE ACT LIKE YOUR A PROBLEM TO THEM.THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT APPROXIMATELY $ 92,400.OO OF MY MONEY AND I HAVE A AVERGAGE CREDIT SCORE BETWEEN THE 3 OF 801- 789 AND THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE MY HOME REPAIRED DO TO NO FAULT OF MY OWN.

BUT THATS OK, BECAUSE I'VE GOT SOME PLANS FOR THEM.............:p

Wells Fargo/America's Servicing Company: Criminals! Wells Fargo "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more