1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have notice that the system will deliberate pend all transactions until Tuesday.Thinking I will continue to spend over the weekend and Monday and overdraft.

However throughout the rest of the month I can pay for anything on Friday and it post right then. Its obvious the system watches our movements and predicts our future overdrafts and does things to try to make it happen again. I mean I called Monday I was like come on a mcdonalds purchase been pending since Thursday it is now Monday.

They respond some things take longer to post than others.Yet on another day I can buy the exact same thing on same day and it will post.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Pending transactions for days.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Check Deposit Review Wells Fargo "They do not care about the customer or do they follow policy. My husband banks at another bank and every year his mother sends money for our kids for Christmas...." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Wells Fargo - Customer Care Review Wells Fargo "I've been on hold for over 30 mins ! Now almost a hour !! Just to talk to someone ? What kind of bank is this I'm totally going to..." Read more Wells Fargo Sucks Wells Fargo "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..." Read more Penn Vet - New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! Penn Vet "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more