When Wachovia became Wells Fargo I didn't think much of it, it just another bank merger.However, this merger comes with new or increased fees and bad customer service.

Tonight I called because I'm now recieving an annual fee of $75 for my HELO. I have a savings, checking, roth IRA and IRA with the bank therefore I negotiated it out of my contract since I had money with them.

They transferred me to 5 departments and I still didn't get the fee removed or talk to the correct person or department.I liked Wachovia, I dislike Wells Fargo - I'm taking my money to a new bank!

Review about: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada Wells Fargo "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..." Read more Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category Wells Fargo "I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15. I reached Wells fargo before scheduled..." Read more Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more