Wells Fargo has the works customer service and financial record keeping.They sent notices to me via a lawyer that I was nine months behind on my mortgage & heading to foreclosure.

The same week they sent me a notice that I was only three months behind-please pay. Then I got a notice that next week that I was $542 behind and I had not submitted any payment to them in response to these notices because I am not behind at all. Now they are returning my payments each month and refusing to post my monthly mortgage payments to my account so it looks like I did not make my mortgage payment when I did make it. THe dumb company forgot that I paid the mortgage in person at their banks and received a receipt for the payment each time.

I tried to call their customer service and I have gone to 6 branches in town for assistance.

The customer service at Wells Fargo is incompetent, rude, *** and plain evil people who are deceptive and lie.IF they take my house after I have made my payments, I will go sqat in a Wells Fargo house just like Sharonda Guyton did for two years

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

When I make my payments they did not post them either, like you I paid in the bank and had a receipt. Call their CEO that worked for me. Then sue them for the aggravation.

They did steal my home after refusing my payments.I had continually called and spoke with people and got different answers from everyone.

One day I made it a point to call 3 times and talked to 3 different people of which upon questioning the 3rd person about an answer I had received in a previous conversation that day, she told me there was no note in the system of me contacting them in 2 years! I had received paperwork to sign for a modification but it was for someone elses mortgage which also contained their personal info. After I thought I was working things out with them, a process server showed up on my doorstep stating he would be back in the morning to clean out the house. They told a judge my home was vacant which prompted him to sign the papers to take the home.

The next day I got mail from Wells Fargo asking if I was in the property or if it was vacant!?!

Now, 8 months later I still receive things about my old property even though I don't live there anymore and there are new owners.Good luck with getting any straight answers and not getting screwed over.

If you are in California, call me at 310-420-0508. I am dealing with them too but have a way to get to them. Yes, they are inept, rude, obnoxious, useless, liars need I say more