have been with Wachovia for quite sometime.I never had a problem that customer service wasn't willing to help with.

I have more than one account and I never had a problem with my money being posted correctly. Since the switch to Wells Fargo, everything that was posted and taken out of my account with Wachovia showed posted that morning and the next time I check Wells Fargo charge me several fees stating that I didn't have the money in my account to cover what was spent out of my account. Which is crazy! I beg and pleaded with customer service explaining that I don't have money to just give away and that I work less than 40 hours a week and I had my bills which I pay with my accounts coming through.

I explained that those charges were already paid and why are they charging me these fees. The customer service rep(s) stated it was nothing that can do because it wasn't Wells Fargo's fault and they suggest that I learn to keep account of what I use from my account. WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

I'm in the process of getting my accounts change to another bank.

WAY TO GO WELLS FARGO.ANOTHER WAY OF THE RICH TAKING FROM THE POOR AS IF THE ECONOMY ISN'T BAD ENOUGH!!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments