Camden, Tennessee

wellsfargo harasses you all the time i thought you had a grace period on your payment bu they don't believe in those.I had to be off work and have surgery and asked for an extension on my loan and they refused me because i wasn't working well duh thats why i needed the extension.

if i had been working i wouldn't need the extension. i called them and they were rude and hateful. i hate even dealing with them. i would never recommend them to anyone.

i wish they would go under and never get bailed out by the government.

i cant stand this company.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category Wells Fargo "I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15. I reached Wells fargo before scheduled..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more